Each Entity of green[::]match can be exported as csv-file. A csv-file (Comma-separated values or Character-separated values) is a text file with comma (",") or semicolon (";") separated entries. The csv-file can be converted to a more readable Excel file with Microsoft Excel. The recommended approach is illustrated with the following example.
- Export the relevant entity with a click on "csv". You can export year, quarter or month data.
- Open the csv-file with Microsoft Excel or a comparable Software.
- Mark the complete first row.
- Select Text to Columns in Data Tab.
- Now select Delimited as type of data.
- Select Semicolon as delimiter symbol and confirm with Finish.