With the Currency Converter you can model Opex objects in a currency that is not equal to the project currency.
How do you use the currency converter?
- Create or open an Opex object.
- Go to the edit mode and click on the unit besides the value. Now choose "More currencies" in the dropdown menu.
- Choose the currency of the opex object. The reference currency corresponds to the currency you have chosen in the "Master" section of the project.
- Now add a new currency template by clicking on "Add Template" (Alternatively you can import an already existing currency template for this currency pair by clicking on "Import Template").
- Define a name for the currency template and determine the conversion rate.
- Save the currency template by clicking on "Save".
- Afterwards save the currency translation and the Opex object with two clicks on "Save"
- The defined exchange rate is now used for this Opex object and you can see the output converted to the reference currency.